Emerging Leaders Workshops
Encouraging continuous leadership development, skill-specific workshops provide women with the tools they need to succeed
- Conflict Resolution: a principle-based model (finding a middle ground).
- Work/Life Balance: creating a lifestyle that works for you and your loved ones.
- Community Organizing: developing a participatory strategic plan, building community support in social, political and economic structures.
- Political Action: impacting public policy, strategy and message development, communicating with policy makers and appealling to their interests. Emphasis is on presentation, public speaking and negotiation reinforcement.
- Meeting Facilitation: a participatory model that encourages dialogue, respect for diverse ideas and perspectives, and building collaboration among the participants.
- Presentation: organizing, communicating, building momentum and delivering a clear message.
- Persuasion: establishing credibility, finding common ground, providing compelling evidence, and finding an emotional connection with your audience.
- Marketing: learning to develop a strategy, identify a target audience, and crafting a clear and compelling message to convey the value of your product and/or service.
- Financial Planning for Women: developing a plan for the future, and learn about investments, savings and balancing a budget.
Knowledge is Power!
Would you like to share your knowledge, teach a workshop, and empower others? Would you like to suggest a subject you would like to learn about?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org